Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration and
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 2017PR001103
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MINNIE PECK.
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth January 11, 1906 and date of death May 13, 1982 was domiciled in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin ,with a mailing address of 4185 W Schroeder Drive, Brown Deer, WI.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Room 408, before Circuit Court Commissioner Patrice Baker on November 8, 2017 at 2:30 pm.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is January 9, 2018.
3. A claim may be filed at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
Circuit Court Judge/Circuit Court Commissioner
Date: October 6, 2017
Houseman & Feind. LLP
Michael P. Herbrand,
1650 - 9th Avenue
P. O. Box 104
Grafton. WI 53024