Notice Setting Time to Hear
and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 18PR1686
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF GEORGE GLUMAC
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth May 12, 1927 and date of death September 15, 2018 was domiciled in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin , with a mailing address of 1400 W. Sonota Drive, Apt. 424, Milwaukee, WI 53221.
3. The application will be heard at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, 901 N. 9th St., Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room 207, before a deputy, Probate Registrar, on 03/18/2019 at 9:00 a.m..
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is 05/10/2019.
5. A claim may be filed at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, 901 N. 9th St., Milwaukee , Wisconsin, Room 207.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 414-278-4444 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
DATE SIGNED: February 4, 2019
Electronically signed by
Robert E. Fricker
Fricker Law Office
11601 W. North Avenue
Wauwatosa, WI 53226