Upper Lakes Foods, Inc, vs Castellano, Angel R
Court File No. 27-CV-20-1330
STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF HENNEPIN
FOURTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE: Contract
Upper Lakes Foods, Inc.,
Angel Ruelas a/k/a Angel Castellano
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO EACH AND EVERY PARTY NAMED ABOVE AS A, "DEFENDANT":
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiff's Complaint against you is on file in the office of the court administrator of the above-named court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS, YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN TEN (10) DAYS AFTER THIS SUMMONS HAS BEEN PUBLISHED FOR A PERIOD OF TWENTY-ONE (21) DAYS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within ten (10) days after this Summons has been published for a period of twenty one (21) days. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
Evan M. Niefeld, Ltd., 9531 W. 78th Street, Suite 305, Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiff's Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. You will lose your case if you do not Answer within ten (10) days after this Summons has been published for a period of twenty-one (21) days. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
Dated: January 22, 2020
EVAN M. NIEFELD, LTD.
By: /s/ Evan M. Niefeld
Evan M. Niefeld, I.D. No. 151944
Attorney for Plaintiff
9531 W. 78th Street, Suite 305
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(January 24, 31,
February 7, 2020) 11842564