George, Marlaina A
Order Setting Time to Hear Petition for Administration and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 2020PR000205
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF MARLAINA A. GEORGE Date of Death: 09/10/2019
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth 11/07/1994 and date of death 09/10/2019 was domiciled in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 10333 South Mockingbird Lane, Oak Creek, Wisconsin 53154.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The Petition be heard at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, 901 N. 9th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room 408, before Circuit Court Judge/Circuit Court Commissioner Patrice Baker, on April 1, 2020 at 2:00 p.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is May 15, 2020.
3. A claim may be filed at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, 901 North 9th Street, Wisconsin, Room 207.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call (414) 278-4444 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
DATE SIGNED: February 10, 2020
Electronically signed by
Patrice A Baker
Attorney Lawrence J. Haskin
Haskin & Karls
7300 S. 13th St., Ste. 104, Oak Creek, WI 53154