Van Collision and Alteration Inc
PUBLIC NOTICE OF TIME TO FILE
DEALER BOND CLAIMS
Case No: DOT-20-0012
Before The State of Wisconsin DIVISION OF HEARINGS AND APPEALS
In the Matter of Claims Against the Dealer Bond of Van Collision and Alteration Inc.
NOTICE TO PERSONS WITH CLAIMS AGAINST THE MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER BOND OF VAN COLLISION AND ALTERATION INC.
1. Van Collision and Alteration Inc., (Dealer) was licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation (Department) as a wholesale motor vehicle dealer. The Dealer's facilities are located at 938 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
2. The Dealer has had a bond in force since July 20, 2016. (Bond # 601093581 The Ohio Casualty Insurance Company).
3. A claim has been filed against the bond of the Dealer. The Claimant alleges that she suffered damages because of one or more acts of Dealer which provide grounds for revocation or suspension of Dealer's license to operate a wholesale motor vehicle dealership under Wis. Stat. § 218.0116 (1)(a) to (gr), (im) to (k), (m), or (n) to (p).
4. Other persons who have a claim for money damages for an actual loss because of an act of the Dealer during the period covered by the bond may make a claim against the bond on the Department of Transportation form number MY 2542, in accordance with Wis. Admin. Code ch. TRANS 140.
5. Copies of the claim form, MV 2542, are available by contacting:
P.O. Box 7909
Madison, WI 53707-7909
6. Claims may be submitted to Tristan Kloss at the address shown above. The deadline for the submission of claims is 60 days from publication of this notice, or by May 26, 2020, at 4:30 pm. Claims not received on or before that date and time will be considered late and will receive lower priority under Wis. Admin. Code TRANS 140.27.
7. A public hearing will be held on all timely but disputed claims, if necessary at 2:30 pm on July 24, 2020, in the Hill Farms State Office Building, 4822 Madison Yards Way, Room S148, Madison, Wisconsin.
Dated at Madison, Wisconsin on March 18, 2020.
STATE OF WISCONSIN
DIVISION OF HEARINGS AND APPEALS
4822 Madison Yards Way, Fifth Floor
Madison, Wisconsin 53705
Telephone: (608) 266-7709
FAX: (608) 264-9885
By: /s/ Mark F. Kaiser
Mark F. Kaiser
Administrative Law Judge