4824 E 53rd St Apt 521 Minneapolis, MN
NOTICE OF ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALE
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT,
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Common Interest Community Number 1365, A Condominium, Minnehaha Place Declaration, Hennepin County, Minnesota, by Ann Marie Johnson, as fee owner(s) of the below-described property subject to said Declarations.
2. Pursuant to the Common Interest Community Number 1365, A Condominium, Minnehaha Place Declaration, filed in the Office of the Registrar of Titles for Hennepin County on August 1, 2005 as Document No. 4142494 and all amendments thereto, and Minnesota Statutes, a statutory lien exists for unpaid assessments and fees incurred from April 1, 2020 to the date of this notice.
3. No action or proceeding has been instituted at law to recover the debt secured by the statutory lien or any part thereof, or if an action has been instituted it has been dismissed or discharged prior to the commencement of these proceedings.
4. The holder of the lien has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the assessment lien and foreclosure of said lien, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice the amount due, after acceleration, pursuant to the Association’s Declarations and By-laws, is: $4,129.55.
6. As of the date of this notice, the names of all parties that have been released from liability for the assessment lien are as follows: NONE.
7. Legal description of property:
Unit Nos. 521 and P3, CIC No. 1365, Minnehaha Place, a condominium located in the County of Hennepin
8. Physical address of property: 4824 E 53rd Street #521, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417
9. Tax parcel identification number: 17-028-23-33-0272
10. Pursuant to the provisions of the Common Interest Community Number 1365, A Condominium, Minnehaha Place Declaration, the lien will be foreclosed and the property will be sold by the Sheriff of Hennepin County, State of Minnesota, as follows:
Date and time of sale: December 3, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Place of sale: Hennepin County Sheriff's Office, Hennepin County Courthouse, 350 South Fifth Street, Room 30, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
to pay the debt then secured by said lien, including any additional assessments and late fees that may become due through the date of sale, along with the costs, attorney's fees and disbursements allowed by law.
11. The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagor, or mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of said sale.
12. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGORS, THE MORTGAGORS' PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
13. Minnesota Statutes Section 582.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on: June 3, 2021.
14. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Dated as of October 14, 2020
GREENSTEIN SELLERS, PLLC
By: s/Matthew S. Greenstein
Daniel B. Greenstein (#142104)
Matthew S. Greenstein (#392044)
825 Nicollet Mall, Suite 1648
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
Telephone: (763) 285-4677
Attorneys for Minnehaha Place Association
(October 17, 24, 31,
November 7, 14, 21, 2020)