Notice Setting Time to Hear
Application and Deadline
for Filing Claims
Case No. 2020PR001849
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Timothy J. Olszewski
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth 05/01/1957 and date of death 11/21/2020 was domiciled in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 7844 Lake Pointe Drive, Franklin, Wisconsin 53132.
3. The application will be heard at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room Via Zoom/teleconference, interested parties should contact the petitioning attorney listed below for more information, before a, Probate Registrar, on February 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent’s estate is April 10, 2021.
5. A claim may be filed at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room 207.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 414-278-4444 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
DATE SIGNED: January 5, 2021
Electronically signed by
Alan L. Spiegel, Jr.
N88 W16783 Main St.,
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051