Order Setting Time to Hear Petition for Administration and
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 2021PR000677
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ANGELINA CIANCIOLO Deceased
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth September 4, 1882 and date of death February 2, 1968 was domiciled in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 320 East Brentwood Lane, Glendale, Wisconsin 53217.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The Petition will be heard at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room 206, before Circuit Court Judge/Circuit Court Commissioner Paul R. Van Grunsven, on May 26, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is August 9, 2021.
3. A claim may be filed at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room 207.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 414-278-4448 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT:
DATE SIGNED: May 6, 2021
Electronically signed by
Honorable Paul R. Van Grunsven
Circuit Court Judge
Atty Thomas W. LaFave Malm & LaFave, S.C.
7177 North Port Washington Road
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53217