Order Setting Time to Hear Petition for Administration and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 2021PR000765
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Todd E. Richter
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth 02/14/1972 and date of death 04/18/2021 was domiciled in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 3731 W. Mangold, Greenfield, WI 53221.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The Petition be heard at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room Via Zoom/teleconference, interested parties should contact petitioning attorney below for more information, before Circuit Court Judge/Circuit Court Commissioner Patrice A Baker, on June 17, 2021 at 3:30 p.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is August 8, 2021.
3. A claim may be filed at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, 901 N. 9th Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room 207.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 414-2787-4444 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT:
DATE SIGNED: May 5, 2021
Electronically signed by
Patrice A Baker
Please check with person named below for exact time and date.
John E. Talsky
7111 W. Edgerton Avenue,
Greenfield, WI 53220