Notice Setting Time to Hear
Application and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 21PR1584
STATE OF WISCONSIN, CIRCUIT COURT, MILWAUKEE COUNTY
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF David K. Skindzelewski
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth 11/28/1942 and date of death 09/20/2021 was domiciled in Milwaukee County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 3221 W. Oklahoma Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53215.
3. The application will be heard at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room Via Zoom/teleconference, interested parties should contact the petitioning attorney listed below for more information, before a deputy, Probate Registrar, on November 29, 2021 at 09:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is 01/14/2022.
5. A claim may be filed at the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Room 207.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or address are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 414-278-4444 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
DATE SIGNED: October 11, 2021
Electronically signed by
Please check with person named below for exact time and date.
James J. Winiarski, Esq.
3625 W. Oklahoma Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53215